Masaya Armchair, Emerald Coast Pattern
Made to Order
Made to order items deliver in 10-12 weeks.
The Masaya Armchair features a solid wood frame, handwoven seat and backrest, and sturdy yet comfortable armrests. Handcrafted from sustainably sourced wood and handwoven by local artisans, the Masaya Armchair is heirloom quality furniture that will stand the test of time.
Inspired by the emerald-green waters found in the Emerald Coast, this pattern is handwoven onto a solid wooden frame by local artisans bringing the allure of this coastal paradise to your home.
W: 28.5” D: 28.5” H: 31"
AH: 24” SH: 16”
- 100% Polyester manila cord, Handmade.
- 100% Solid sustainably sourced hardwood.
- Intended for Indoor or Covered Areas.
- Hospitality Grade.
- Ships fully assembled.
- Handcrafted in Nicaragua.
- By using wood grown on deforested cow pastures, our furniture captures and sinks carbon. Learn more about our Seed to Seat sustainable business model.
Collapsible tab content