Izapa Armchair, San Juan Pattern
Made to Order
Made to order items deliver in 10-12 weeks.
A classic chair with a modern twist, the Izapa Armchair is the perfect accessory to bring style into your spaces. Handcrafted from sustainably sourced wood, this accent chair features a handwoven seat and backrest, curved wooden armrests, and flared wooden legs.
The San Juan pattern is Inspired by the coastal beach town of San Juan del Sur and the celebrations of Saint John, one of the most renowned saints in Nicaragua. The vibrant colors in the design are reminiscent of the lively beach town and the religious traditions that take place during sunset to celebrate the birth of Saint John. Spirited and subtle, our San Juan pattern is a stylish complement to any space.
W: 28” D: 30.5” H: 35”
AH: 25” SH: 16”
- 100% Polyester manila cord, Handmade.
- 100% Solid sustainably sourced hardwood.
- Intended for Indoor or Covered Areas.
- Hospitality Grade.
- Ships fully assembled.
- Handcrafted in Nicaragua.
- By using wood grown on deforested cow pastures, our furniture captures and sinks carbon. Learn more about our Seed to Seat sustainable business model.
Collapsible tab content