Chontales Dining Chair, Reynaga Pattern
Made to Order
Made to order items deliver in 10-12 weeks.
A modern complement for your dining set. Featuring a wooden frame and handwoven seat and backrest, our Chontales Dining Chair integrates Masaya & Co’s unique style and solid, handcrafted construction. Available in a variety of solid colors, patterns, and leather options, this wooden dining chair can be used to complete an eating area or complement other spaces in your home. Complement to our Chontales Armchair.
The Reynaga pattern features a handwoven, earthy palette in a beautiful geometric design that will complement any style, modern to boho. Using three of our unique manila colors; Colorado, Khaki, and Natural White, this design will warm up any space.
W: 18.5” D: 22.5” H: 33”
- 100% Polyester manila cord, Handmade.
- 100% Solid sustainably sourced hardwood.
- Intended for Indoor or Covered Areas.
- Hospitality Grade.
- Ships fully assembled.
- Handcrafted in Nicaragua.
- By using wood grown on deforested cow pastures, our furniture captures and sinks carbon. Learn more about our Seed to Seat sustainable business model.
Collapsible tab content