Chontales Dining Chair, Momotombo Pattern
Made to Order
Made to order items deliver in 10-12 weeks.
A modern complement for your dining set. Featuring a wooden frame and handwoven seat and backrest, our Chontales Dining Chair integrates Masaya & Co’s unique style and solid, handcrafted construction. Available in a variety of solid colors, patterns, and leather options, this wooden dining chair can be used to complete an eating area or complement other spaces in your home. Complement to our Chontales Armchair.
The Momotombo pattern takes its name from the prominent, active volcano that looms large on Nicaragua’s horizon. Hand woven onto our wooden frames by local artisans, this pattern uses a blend of rich, powerful colors to bring your living space to life.
W: 18.5” D: 22.5” H: 33”
- 100% Polyester manila cord, Handmade.
- 100% Solid sustainably sourced hardwood.
- Intended for Indoor or Covered Areas.
- Hospitality Grade.
- Ships fully assembled.
- Handcrafted in Nicaragua.
- By using wood grown on deforested cow pastures, our furniture captures and sinks carbon. Learn more about our Seed to Seat sustainable business model.
Collapsible tab content