Chontales Dining Chair | Emerald Coast Pattern
Made to Order
Made to order items deliver in 10-12 weeks.
A modern complement for your dining set. Featuring a wooden frame and handwoven seat and backrest, our Chontales Dining Chair integrates Masaya & Co’s unique style and solid, handcrafted construction. Available in a variety of solid colors, patterns, and leather options, this wooden dining chair can be used to complete an eating area or complement other spaces in your home. Complement to our Chontales Armchair.
Inspired by the emerald-green waters found in the Emerald Coast, this pattern is handwoven onto a solid wooden frame by local artisans bringing the allure of this coastal paradise to your home.
W: 18.5” D: 22.5” H: 33”
- 100% Polyester manila cord, Handmade.
- 100% Solid sustainably sourced hardwood.
- Intended for Indoor or Covered Areas.
- Hospitality Grade.
- Ships fully assembled.
- Handcrafted in Nicaragua.
- By using wood grown on deforested cow pastures, our furniture captures and sinks carbon. Learn more about our Seed to Seat sustainable business model.
Collapsible tab content