Monimbo Bed | Mot Mot Pattern
Made to Order
Made to order items deliver in 10-12 weeks.
Art meets function in the bedroom with the Monimbo Bed. With a wooden bedframe and handwoven backrest, there is no better way to add personality and style to your room. Pick your favorite pattern to accentuate your space.
Characterized by its vivid colors and unique design, our Mot Mot pattern is inspired by the Nicaraguan national bird, also known as the Guardabarranco. The Mot Mot pattern brings the rich color of nature into your home.
Twin: W: 65" D: 81" H: 46"
Full: W: 61" D: 81" H: 46"
Queen: W: 67" D: 86" H: 46"
King: W: 83" D: 86" H: 46"
- 100% Polyester manila cord, Handmade.
- 100% Solid sustainably sourced hardwood.
- Intended for Indoor or Covered Areas.
- Hospitality Grade.
- Assembly required
- Handcrafted in Nicaragua.
- Our Beds are designed with US standard mattress sizes.
- By using wood grown on deforested cow pastures, our furniture captures and sinks carbon. Learn more about our Seed to Seat sustainable business model.
Collapsible tab content