Izapa Armchair | Colonial Pattern
Made to Order
Made to order items deliver in 10-12 weeks.
A classic chair with a modern twist, the Izapa Armchair is the perfect accessory to bring style into your spaces. Handcrafted from sustainably sourced wood, this accent chair features a handwoven seat and backrest, curved wooden armrests, and flared wooden legs.
Our Colonial pattern is inspired by the ornate tile work of Spanish Colonial architecture found throughout Nicaragua. Its black and white juxtaposition is ideal for those wanting a monochromatic look without sacrificing intricate details. This handwoven pattern is perfect for those seeking a timeless design.
W: 28” D: 30.5” H: 35”
AH: 25” SH: 16”
- 100% Polyester manila cord, Handmade.
- 100% Solid sustainably sourced hardwood.
- Intended for Indoor or Covered Areas.
- Hospitality Grade.
- Ships fully assembled.
- Handcrafted in Nicaragua.
- By using wood grown on deforested cow pastures, our furniture captures and sinks carbon. Learn more about our Seed to Seat sustainable business model.
Collapsible tab content