Chontales Dining Chair, Colonial Pattern
Made to Order
Made to order items deliver in 10-12 weeks.
A modern complement for your dining set. Featuring a wooden frame and handwoven seat and backrest, our Chontales Dining Chair integrates Masaya & Co’s unique style and solid, handcrafted construction. Available in a variety of solid colors, patterns, and leather options, this wooden dining chair can be used to complete an eating area or complement other spaces in your home. Complement to our Chontales Armchair.
Our Colonial pattern is inspired by the ornate tile work of Spanish Colonial architecture found throughout Nicaragua. Its black and white juxtaposition is ideal for those wanting a monochromatic look without sacrificing intricate details. This handwoven pattern is perfect for those seeking a timeless design
W: 18.5” D: 22.5” H: 33”
- 100% Polyester manila cord, Handmade.
- 100% Solid sustainably sourced hardwood.
- Intended for Indoor or Covered Areas.
- Hospitality Grade.
- Ships fully assembled.
- Handcrafted in Nicaragua.
- By using wood grown on deforested cow pastures, our furniture captures and sinks carbon. Learn more about our Seed to Seat sustainable business model.
Collapsible tab content