Monimbo Dining Chair | Colonial Pattern
Made to Order
Made to order items deliver in 10-12 weeks.
Simple yet elegant, the Monimbo Dining Chair is the standard choice to complete any dining set. With its solid wood frame and hand woven seat and backrest, this dining chair adds color and handmade craftsmanship to dining space.
Our Colonial pattern is inspired by the ornate tile work of Spanish Colonial architecture found throughout Nicaragua. Its black and white juxtaposition is ideal for those wanting a monochromatic look without sacrificing intricate details. This handwoven pattern is perfect for those seeking a timeless design.
W: 19.5” D: 21” H: 34”
- 100% Polyester manila cord, Handmade.
- 100% Solid sustainably sourced hardwood.
- Intended for Indoor or Covered Areas.
- Hospitality Grade.
- Ships fully assembled.
- Handcrafted in Nicaragua.
- By using wood grown on deforested cow pastures, our furniture captures and sinks carbon. Learn more about our Seed to Seat sustainable business model.
Collapsible tab content