Masaya Ottoman | Momotombo Pattern
Made to Order
Made to order items deliver in 10-12 weeks.
A perfect complement to your chairs, sofas, and rocking chairs. The Masaya Ottoman is a stylish piece of furniture that can act as a footrest, stool, or extra seating space. It features a handwoven seat and is available in a variety of sustainably sourced hardwoods.
The Momotombo pattern takes its name from the prominent, active volcano that looms large on Nicaragua’s horizon. Hand woven onto our wooden frames by local artisans, this pattern uses a blend of rich, powerful colors to bring your living space to life.
W: 25” D: 16” H: 16”
- 100% Polyester manila cord, Handmade.
- 100% Solid sustainably sourced hardwood.
- Intended for Indoor or Covered Areas.
- Hospitality Grade.
- Ships fully assembled.
- Handcrafted in Nicaragua.
- By using wood grown on deforested cow pastures, our furniture captures and sinks carbon. Learn more about our Seed to Seat sustainable business model.
Collapsible tab content