Masaya Ottoman | San Juan Pattern
Made to Order
Made to order items deliver in 10-12 weeks.
A perfect complement to your chairs, sofas, and rocking chairs. The Masaya Ottoman is a stylish piece of furniture that can act as a footrest, stool, or extra seating space. It features a handwoven seat and is available in a variety of sustainably sourced hardwoods.
The San Juan pattern is Inspired by the coastal beach town of San Juan del Sur and the celebrations of Saint John, one of the most renowned saints in Nicaragua. The vibrant colors in the design are reminiscent of the lively beach town and the religious traditions that take place during sunset to celebrate the birth of Saint John. Spirited and subtle, our San Juan pattern is a stylish complement to any space.
W: 24.5" D: 16" H: 16"
- 100% Polyester manila cord, Handmade.
- 100% Solid sustainably sourced hardwood.
- Intended for Indoor or Covered Areas.
- Hospitality Grade.
- Ships fully assembled.
- Handcrafted in Nicaragua.
- By using wood grown on deforested cow pastures, our furniture captures and sinks carbon. Learn more about our Seed to Seat sustainable business model.
Collapsible tab content