Masaya Lounge Chair | San Juan Pattern
Made to Order
Made to order items deliver in 10-12 weeks.
Stylish yet casual, the Masaya Lounge Chair features a minimal profile, handwoven seat and backrest, along with a solid wood frame. This chair is perfect as a statement piece or as your new favorite lounging spot.
The San Juan pattern is Inspired by the coastal beach town of San Juan del Sur and the celebrations of Saint John, one of the most renowned saints in Nicaragua. The vibrant colors in the design are reminiscent of the lively beach town and the religious traditions that take place during sunset to celebrate the birth of Saint John. Spirited and subtle, our San Juan pattern is a stylish complement to any space.
W: 25" D: 31" H: 31"
- 100% Polyester manila cord, Handmade.
- 100% Solid sustainably sourced hardwood.
- Intended for Indoor or Covered Areas.
- Hospitality Grade.
- Ships fully assembled.
- Handcrafted in Nicaragua.
- By using wood grown on deforested cow pastures, our furniture captures and sinks carbon. Learn more about our Seed to Seat sustainable business model.
Collapsible tab content