Masaya Bench, Navy Stripe Pattern
Made to Order
Made to order items deliver in 10-12 weeks.
The Masaya Bench is a versatile bench that can be used in the bedroom, dining room, or as an accent piece anywhere in your home. Handcrafted from sustainably sourced wood and featuring a handwoven seat, this wooden bench is available in a variety of solid colors, patterns, and leather options.
Our Navy with White Stripe pattern uses the traditional weaving method to make a classic design. Adding a second color to the naturaline stripe adds a sea of tranquility to any space.
Small: W: 47.5” D: 14” H: 18”
Medium: W: 59”D: 14” H: 18”
Large: W: 71” D: 18” H: 18”
- 100% Polyester manila cord, Handmade.
- 100% Solid sustainably sourced hardwood.
- Intended for Indoor or Covered Areas.
- Hospitality Grade.
- Ships fully assembled.
- Handcrafted in Nicaragua.
- By using wood grown on deforested cow pastures, our furniture captures and sinks carbon. Learn more about our Seed to Seat sustainable business model.
Collapsible tab content