Abuelo Armchair | Momotombo Pattern
Made to Order
Made to order items deliver in 10-12 weeks.
The “Abuelo'' (or “Grandfather”) is a larger version of our Masaya Armchair. This chair was designed specifically for those looking for a higher and more spacious lounge chair. Handmade from sustainably sourced solid hardwoods, it features a spacious hand woven seat and backrest.
The Momotombo pattern takes its name from the prominent, active volcano that looms large on Nicaragua’s horizon. Hand woven onto our wooden frames by local artisans, this pattern uses a blend of rich, powerful colors to bring your living space to life.
W: 31.5” D: 27.5” H: 35”
AH: 25” SH: 18”
- 100% Polyester manila cord, Handmade.
- 100% Solid sustainably sourced hardwood.
- Intended for Indoor or Covered Areas.
- Hospitality Grade.
- Ships fully assembled.
- Handcrafted in Nicaragua.
- By using wood grown on deforested cow pastures, our furniture captures and sinks carbon. Learn more about our Seed to Seat sustainable business model.
Collapsible tab content