Masaya Ottoman | Emerald Coast Pattern
Made to Order
Made to order items deliver in 10-12 weeks.
A perfect complement to your chairs, sofas, and rocking chairs. The Masaya Ottoman is a stylish piece of furniture that can act as a footrest, stool, or extra seating space. It features a handwoven seat and is available in a variety of sustainably sourced hardwoods.
Inspired by the emerald-green waters found in the Emerald Coast, this pattern is handwoven onto a solid wooden frame by local artisans bringing the allure of this coastal paradise to your home.
W: 25” D: 16” H: 16”
- 100% Polyester manila cord, Handmade.
- 100% Solid sustainably sourced hardwood.
- Intended for Indoor or Covered Areas.
- Hospitality Grade.
- Ships fully assembled.
- Handcrafted in Nicaragua.
- By using wood grown on deforested cow pastures, our furniture captures and sinks carbon. Learn more about our Seed to Seat sustainable business model.
Collapsible tab content