Chontales Dining Chair | San Juan Pattern
Made to Order
Made to order items deliver in 10-12 weeks.
A modern complement for your dining set. Featuring a wooden frame and handwoven seat and backrest, our Chontales Dining Chair integrates Masaya & Co’s unique style and solid, handcrafted construction. Available in a variety of solid colors, patterns, and leather options, this wooden dining chair can be used to complete an eating area or complement other spaces in your home. Complement to our Chontales Armchair.
The San Juan pattern is Inspired by the coastal beach town of San Juan del Sur and the celebrations of Saint John, one of the most renowned saints in Nicaragua. The vibrant colors in the design are reminiscent of the lively beach town and the religious traditions that take place during sunset to celebrate the birth of Saint John. Spirited and subtle, our San Juan pattern is a stylish complement to any space
W: 18.5” D: 23” H: 33”
- 100% Polyester manila cord, Handmade.
- 100% Solid sustainably sourced hardwood.
- Intended for Indoor or Covered Areas.
- Hospitality Grade.
- Ships fully assembled.
- Handcrafted in Nicaragua.
- By using wood grown on deforested cow pastures, our furniture captures and sinks carbon. Learn more about our Seed to Seat sustainable business model.
Collapsible tab content