Amador Rocking Chair, Colonial Pattern
Made to Order
Made to order items deliver in 10-12 weeks.
Function meets art in our Amador Rocking Chair. This handmade rocking chair features midcentury modern style and is crafted from sustainably sourced wood. Its curved design is perfect for relaxing while its handwoven pattern adds tasteful color to any room. Great for Nursing mothers.
Our Colonial pattern is inspired by the ornate tile work of Spanish Colonial architecture found throughout Nicaragua. Its black and white juxtaposition is ideal for those wanting a monochromatic look without sacrificing intricate details. This handwoven pattern is perfect for those seeking a timeless design.
W: 28” D: 35” H: 40”
AH: 25” SH: 18”
- 100% Polyester manila cord, Handmade.
- 100% Solid sustainably sourced hardwood.
- Intended for Indoor or Covered Areas.
- Hospitality Grade.
- Ships fully assembled.
- Handcrafted in Nicaragua.
- By using wood grown on deforested cow pastures, our furniture captures and sinks carbon. Learn more about our Seed to Seat sustainable business model.
Collapsible tab content